Mildly Entertaining Games
Based in Enschede, Netherlands
PC / Mac / Linux / Unity Player / Web GL
Two players, one weapon! Move quickly to acquire the weapon, or be cautios and try to sweet talk your way to control. Regardless, if you overdo it it will become hot-headed and go berzerk! You can also choose from a set of modificators to customize your matches.
This was the first game we published, initially after three days (as usual for a Ludum Dare Jam Game). We had a lot of features in discussion during that time frame, and have already built some of them into our first post-jam release. It was published one week after the jam release. There are still have some features that will definitely be implemented at some point. These include basic character customization, different levels, more music and a little bit of background story.
Affectionate Armament Post-Jam Release 0.1
- added 10 (very basic) modificators
- rebuilt level
- added damage text display
- optimized physics (better colliders, tweaked physics properties)
- fixed keyboard crouch button assignment bug
- added support for more aspect ratios (5:4,4:3)
- fixed UI scaling
Affectionate Armament Jam Release
- interactive level with dynamic lighting
- weapon system with shooting, sweet talking
- melee attacks and items for health and affection
About Midlly Entertaining Games
Midly Entertaining games is a two-person game studio making games since 2015.
More information & media are available here.
Affectionate Armament Credits
Game Design – Gege Zhang, Jan-Erik Bähr
Graphics – Gege Zhang
Programming – Jan-Erik Bähr